Friday, June 18, 2010

Hard work usually pays off

Alhamdulillah, a very high gratitude to Allah for the gift that you gave me, after very terrible traffic jam to check the exam result. Just imagine, how many UiTM branches in Malaysia and everybody is clicking on Student Portal. Better forget checking your result on the first day. Facebook is even faster than UiTM's website and your blood pressure will even higher than your stress during final examination..hahhah...sweating here and there just to imagine the numbers to coming out!Watch movies, eating would be better rather than just sit in front of your laptop and kept on refreshing the page...

So, after I got to check the result, I felt the ticket that I bought to Kelantan was worthy. All of the members of 1 Malaysia were going to their hometown because we usually don't have any practice on weekend.So, I bought a ticket to Kota Bharu or else I'll be alone with the ghost at Melati..hahah..But, I put a promise, if my result is better than previous semester, than I'll be at home.

It's true that hard work usually pays off. All subjects are all A's except a single B shouldn't be ignored..hahah for Finance. Frankly speaking, I just have enough time to memorise the formula and the exam timetable really killed me at that time. Studying at 2am until 6am for Finance, whatelse I can do instead of recalling my previous lecture and exercise that I have done.

Alhamdulillah,this quote, helps me so much:

"The great successful men of the world have used their imagination…they think ahead and create their mental picture in all its details, filling in here, adding a little there, altering this a bit and that a bit, but steadily building - steadily building."

Imagine of getting Dean's List, with the bless from Allah, Alhamdulillah, with this success, Hope, I could maintain to be first class graduate, insyaAllah, pray, pray and pray...berkat doa orang-orang yang disayangi walaupun at sometimes, rase nak terbeliak bijik mate ngadap lappyku ini.6 taun seyh dip and degree.. another one year to go, CAIYOK!CAIYOK!

Apepon usaha dan hasilnye, don't forget to thank all the lecturers who have guided us..(""")

No comments:

Followers