Sunday, May 23, 2010

We Learn From Experience




Just ignore, the pic coz, ni snap, while while waiting for the other members to come.heheh..Ema, nak pose, so I pon xnak kecewakan dia, letakla pic dia kat cni..hahah...

So, this early morning, we got a meeting at KFC about 10.30a.m..Oh no! not very early morning for me, coz I really love to start my day, as early as possible. Biaselah, bl meeting ramai2 we have to consider that some of us, mungkin nak qada tdo yang xckup mase sblm2 ni sibuk2 dgn assignment.. In the meeting, we were given brief explanation about the module that we are going to do when we start our project in school. The flow of the meeting was well managed, all the members were so enthusiast to give ideas and opinions for Project One Malaysia. Cayalah!

So, sebaik, abis meeting, Tiara and I went to PKNS,niat asal nak deposit duit ke BSN, lps pegi BSN diri kami ditarik2 utk mengisi halwa telinga..hehehe...Unexpectedly, we sat and listen to the talk pasal, ade perkataan wanita kat banner, so it grabbed our attention to know what is it all about.






Eventhough, we have no plan to go, akhirnye this talk was found to be very useful as we will know how to protect ourselves when it comes to violence towards women.Yang bestnye, the speaker said " Beri tepukan kepada diri sendiri kerana ibu2 dan bapa2 sanggup meluangkan masa untuk menimba ilmu" Oppsssss tersentak daku dan Tiara, actually both of us main redah je duduk kat kerusi tu dan dgr talk, coz it was for public yang datang ke PKNS, xsangka plak we are the youngest and single parent..hahaha...Anyway, we gain some knowledge, kes2 penderaan psychology, economics, physical and bla bla bla...prut dah berkeroncong, eloklah free2lah, dpt nasi lemak, nyum2 sedap2 jgk, blh wat lunch..hahahha




So, as we were so bored, and nothing to do after the meeting, talk dah dengar, our stomachs'growling already, then we found the best port...Jeng jeng jeng... Tasek Shah Alam, best jgk picnic,hahahha...nasi lemak, wat picnic, blhla dr plan asal, just sit at any chairs available dalam PKNS dan makan, cam xappropriate plak. So, blhla cuci2 mata kat tasek, very nice place to take picture, and this place is one of the place that I captured pictures for my album collection for my personal web project..huhu...



very nice kan, sbb I yang snap picture..hahaha...



Em, nila Tiara, teman I melepaskan kebosanan,she's just like me, we love to jalan2 cari pasal..hahaha...
Em, dah selesai, got to go to Kajang, ade org nak bl my mini laptop, so, I took komuter as the person wanted to see me there.


I'm just wandering, when are the ladies given privilleges for seats in the komuter..hahha...nampak sgt bz kalah PM xsmpt bc paper.There's special coach called ladies coach. Guys, don't ever think of staying with us in the same coach or not the police bantuan yg halau or driver komuter sendiri suruh kitorang tell the guys to move to the other coach...Oh, thank God! at least, I don't have to suffer standing along the journey bile nak ke mane2 dgn komuter.I was lucky that day coz I got my seat sambil2 belek The Star while arriving to my destination (xdela tertinggal berita coz kdg2 xsmpt miss bc online news). The best thing is that, I don't have to close my nose from 'uneasy odours' especially from Bangla2..hahaha...xbaik2, but I'm sure, those who use to travel by komuter, would say the same...hahaha..

No comments:

Followers