Monday, April 26, 2010

Baby Come Back











Oh dear, I' m sorry for leaving you for such a long time..
I will write more, starting from now on so that you will not feel isolated..hahaa..Alhamdullillah, after a year of silent, I have passed through 4 semesters for my degree..owh! SYAZANA berjaya..ahhaaa...It's not an easy life, but for sure, I've learnt so many things throughout my experiences. Today, I have successfully sent my E-Portfolio and CD Learning which my group and I have developed!Oh very proud of it. Eating, bathing, sleeping made me thinking of Adobe Director, Swishmax, Adobe Photoshop and Sony Vegas. Oh 'love' u so much dearest..hahha eventhough they made me crazy sometimes. So, as we have finished I was really excited to take our picture as this is cost a very big investment for us eventhough we only sell for RM35 per cd.hahah...now I realize, shouldn't buy pirate cd, appreciate other people's work..So, here I dedicate our cd cover. 'Team Dynamite', Fatin, Ema, Aimi, Ida and Nana who have put very much effort. Thank you for all the cooperation and congrats for all that we have got the best group! alhamdulillah. We work very hard for it.


No comments:

Followers